We are here for you.
At Pointes North, we consider you a part of our family. Like every family, we know you do not want to put anyone's health in jeopardy.
To that end, we are following the guidelines issued by the CDC and our local Health Department. These include:
- We are providing limited housekeeping services. We will call or come to your door and ask you what items you need and provide them within minutes. Our staff will not come into your room during your stay to reduce all contact surfaces.
- Our breakfast options are for delivery. We will provide you with our menu of breakfast items at check-in, and you may call the front desk in the morning to order. We will bring your order to your room, knock, and walk away to keep with social distancing practices.
- Masks and cough guards are present at the front desk. This is for the protection of everyone. We ask that you follow all State of Michigan guidelines when it comes to the use of masks and other protective gear in public. Our family, as well as yours, will appreciate it.
- Our front desk has sanitizer and sanitizing wipes available that we use on everything from keys to pens to any spots that may be touched.
- Our staff continue to train in, and use, the best sanitizing products available. This is a workplace, but we consider each other family.
If you have questions about the current status of the Covid virus or wish to learn about the current recommendations of our local Health Department, please click here.