“First Fridays” This Friday February 1st« Back
Grand Traverse Commons is the place to be this Friday and “First Fridays” for months to come.
With Billy Strings headlining this Friday, it’s sure to be standing room only at Left Foot Charley.
Live music for your enjoyment at many locations throughout the village, food tasting at some establishments and shopping galore of course.
I great Friday “Happy Hour” event!
Relax. Celebrate. Connect. It’s time to unwind after work! Join your friends and neighbors in The Village at Grand Traverse Commons, for First Fridays!
On the first Friday of each month from 5-8pm (or later…), The Village will feature art, food and drink samples, shopping, dining and salon specials, live music, demos and MORE!
Arts & Entertainment:
– Don Julin & Billy Strings @ Left Foot Charley (6:30-8:30)
– Mike Sullivan & Jim Bransky @ 27 Stitches
– Jimmy Olson @ Boutique a la Vie (5-8)
– Burlesque with the Northern Starlets @ Cuppa Joe (adults only 6-8)
– “About Face” juried group exhibit reception in North Mercato
– Victoria Velting artist reception @ 27 Stitches
– Mary Beth Acosta artist reception @ Cuppa Joe (5-6)
– Gallery Fifty: 20% off storewide
– Boutique a la Vie: 50% off all clothing
– Salone de Capelli: 20% off any color or spa service
– TASTES of Black Star Farms: wine specials
– 27 Stitches: 20% off storewide
– Fridrich Furs: hat making demo
– Silver Fox Jewelry: scarf tying demo
– MI Farm Market: recipes with their products
– Notably Natural Yarn: Navajo spinning demo
– In-store refreshments
– Gift Certificate Drawing @ Notably Natural Herbals
– Bonfire on the Piazza, hosted by NM3 (7-?)
You’re guaranteed to learn something or meet someone new!
Come on over; it’s Friday