The Midwest’s best skiing, golfing, swimming, sailing and hiking are right outside your door. Pointes North is perfectly situated in the heart of northern Michigan’s natural beauty.
Extra Amenities at Pointes North
- Tours of the area
- Golf Discounts
- Free Gym Pass to Fit For You Health Club
- Wine Gift Bag
- Full cable TV line-up with movie channels
- All rooms ~ sofa sleeper, 2 person JACUZZI®, mini-fridge, microwave, sink, cabinet & coffee maker.
- All rooms ~ beachfront with either a balcony or a walkout to the beach and heated pool area.
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi onsite
- Outdoor heated beach-side pool
- Well groomed beach
- Free local calls
- Wine tasting
- Fine Dining
- Shopping Mall
- Downtown Shopping
- Grocery Stores
- Site seeing
Frequently asked questions…
- Where is Pointes North located?
We are located on US 31 North, on the east end of East Grand Traverse Bay and about 4 miles from the downtown retail district.
- How far are you from Turtle Creek Casino?
The casino is 7 miles away.
- Do you have a fitness center?
Fit For You Health club is available to all of our Guests.
- Do you have a complimentary breakfast?
Yes, we offer a continental breakfast from 7:30am to 10:00am daily.
- Do you have a sandy beach?
Yes we do, as well as some untouched natural areas.
- Do you have a restaurant on site?
No, but there are a number of restaurants nearby.
- What are your check-in, check out times?
Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 11am.
- Do you allow pets?
No, we do not.
- Do you have a pool?
Yes, we have an outdoor pool heated to 85 degrees. It is located on the beach-side of the hotel and is open from Memorial Day Weekend through at least Labor Day Weekend, depending on weather conditions.
- What is your maximum room capacity?
Our maximum capacity is 4 adults per room.
- Is your question not on this list?
Give us a call at (800)678-1267 and ask one of our knowledgeable front desk agents.